The Business Women Forum (BWF) is a national non-profit organization established in 2006, to promote and empower the role of businesswomen and entrepreneurs as leaders in the Palestinian economy through advocacy, aiming to create an enabling environment for women in Palestine. BWF works through a comprehensive methodology through provision of business development packages including capacity building, coaching, consultancy and technical support necessary for business, enhancing access to markets, financing, and knowledge.
Since its establishment, BWF’s activities are built on the three main pillars:
- Business development services and entrepreneurship: Building capacity of women entrepreneurs and young female graduates through providing training, coaching, role modeling, mentoring, access to information, access to market, access to finance, consultation and registration of businesses in the formal sector.
- Advocacy: Advocacy and promotion of women related issues in the business sector by creating partnerships and allies with the main players in the ecosystem. BWF became the voice of women in the business and entrepreneurship sector.
- Networking: BWF provides a platform for women to expand their connections, to create and expand business linkages between women entrepreneurs.
“Empowering business women, female innovators and entrepreneurs to contribute in developing a resilient Palestinian economy"
“To strengthen the competitiveness of Palestinian businesswomen and female entrepreneurs through building capacities, enhance access to markets, and advocating an enabling environment for business women in Palestine”
Women Empowerment: empowering women to take on leadership roles in the Palestinian economy
Professionalism: BWF values professionalism and upholds high standards in its work
Innovation, Creativity & Dedication: BWF is committed to provide differently
Change and impact focused
Proactive approach: committed to taking initiatives
BWF and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
People - SDG 5:
Prosperity - SDG8:
Prosperity - SDG9:
Planet - SDG 12:
1. Expand influence and advocacy.
2. Expanding national and international networks.
3. Enhance services and values.
4. Enrich capacity and resources.