Business Development Center (BDC) For Women
Through an initiative of the Business Women Forum-Palestine (BWF), and with the support of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, the Business Development Center (BDC) was established in 2009 in a significant step towards delivering BWF message across the Palestinian economy. The BWF strives to create an environment that is supportive to businesswomen in Palestine, especially by reinforcing their role and building their capacity to increase their competencies locally and internationally.
Services of BDC
The BDC primarily aims to enable businesswomen and female entrepreneurs to develop their businesses and build up their competitive advantage, regardless of whether the businesses are officially registered. The following are examples of services provided by BDC:
- Preparing feasibility studies for projects in different sectors. This service is not only important to businesswomen interested in starting their own business but also for female business owners interested in expanding their existing projects.
- Evaluating available local and international marketing opportunities and assisting in upgrading marketing services to members.
- Offering legal consultation services during business registration and post registration phases.
- Providing information and assistance in identifying financing sources.
- Training and skill upgrading in addition to technical support in administrative, financial, and marketing fields.
- Pre Incubation of high growth (high tech) projects.