Are you a woman of the age of 18 years and up? Are you looking for employment opportunity? Are you not enrolled in any educational or training program at the time being? CLUSTER Project in Palestine offers you a unique training as a step toward future professions!
Would you like to develop your knowledge and skills in topics of the Green, Circular, Blue Economy and Sustainable Agriculture sectors?
The Business Women Forum within the CLUSTER project offers you a free training program consisting of three stages:
The First Stage: Online Training
The training courses are provided through the CLUSTER e-learning platform, open for at least 250 women NEETs based in Palestine. They consist of 5 modules: including 4 basic training topics and 1 advanced.
Four sector- oriented units in the following topics (basic level):
- Organic Agriculture
- Sustainable Food Processing
These training modules include basic concepts of soft employment skills.
A fifth unit for an advanced level on the subject of professional and life skills.
- Applicants can register in one or more or all of these training modules.
- The trainings can be completed in flexible and asynchronous manner, according to the schedule of each trainee within the opening period of the trainings and before their closing on 15/08/2023.
- The number of training hours for each training unit is 36 training hours.
The Second Stage: Face-to-Face Onsite Trainings
- This stage will cover advanced training on the topic of Sustainable Food Processing, where the best 20 trainees, who successfully passed the first training stage (the online) of this training topic, will be selected.
- Those interested in enrolling and competing at this advanced stage must successfully complete the basic online training on the topic of Sustainable Food Processing, no later than 11/06/2023.
- During this phase, the trainees will receive advanced face-to-face training that includes extensive training and practical exercises on Sustainable Food Processing at the Business Women's Forum headquarters in Ramallah. They will also participate in field visits to companies and SMEs operating in food processing in Ramallah or other cities in the West Bank.
- This stage will include coaching sessions that enable the trainees to develop a Social Corporate Responsibility initiative.
- The number of hours of this training is 25 training hours, will be implemented over a week from the start of this stage of training.
- This stage is expected in the period between 18/06/2023 to 29/06/2023.
The Third Stage: Paid Internship
Paid internship will be provided to the top 10 trainees who successfully passed the second training phase.
The trainees will apply the knowledge and skills acquired during the previous training stages in companies and SMEs operating in food processing in the West Bank.
This training phase will be implemented between the months June and August 2023. The times and training periods will be distributed among the trainees by the management of the project, in coordination with the companies and SMEs, later according to the available dates.
- The CLUSTER Training Program in Palestine is for women aged 18 years and over who are not currently working or not enrolled in any education or training programme.
- Training via the CLUSTER e-learning platform is available to women residing in all regions of Palestine and interested in developing their knowledge on sustainable economic field.
- The second and third training phases will be implemented in Ramallah and in other cities in the West Bank, according to need and availability. It is available for the participation and competition of any woman who is able to be present in the training venues. It is available to those who completed the online training on sustainable food processing successfully within the specified time frame.
- Completion certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of each training phase.
- As CLUSTER is a project co-funded by the European Union, the trainings are free of charge.
- It is preferable to register on the CLUSTER e-learning platform and enroll in the training of Sustainable Food Processing before the date of 15/5/2023 to be able to complete the next stages of training in timely manner.
To register for training on the online platform, click HERE
For more info, please read the attached infographic and visit this FB LINK